Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bitch, Someone?


Thank You, but no Thanks
I’m not here to convince you
Why I am the girl who you ought to
Watch with your indecent amusement
Your patronising lilt is not funny
I’m not here for your social reputation
And up yours with your money!

So what then?
I ‘m a bitch?
Because I will not fall in line
As you whistle and stand aside
In usual expectation
Oh well, welcome to a random deviation
Because if sticking up for what I believe   
And in trying to retrieve
My natural dignity
From your rubbished superiority complexes
Is being a little wily bitch
Oh such a boring cliché!

Your’re hating my tantrums with a vengeance
How you wish I would lower my eyes?
And tremble when you threaten consequences
Because I’m a natural when it comes to defy?
Your man made rules
How superficial!
You’re totally unreasonable in your demands
Bursting at your seams
What an infantile ego perched on the grand stand!
Mocking at my unshaved legs
Raising eye brows at my carefree gait
So surly because I also have needs
And not because I’m here just to please?!
I’ll be needing some artificial resuscitation
Because I’m fainting with despise
I can point you the door just right now
Because I’m not willing to pay the price
To tend to your giddy insecurities
I’m willing to wait for a real man
Meanwhile I’m busy not giving a damn
As you spit the venomous cliché
What a bitch! What a bitch!

So maybe I am bitch because I dare
Also because I openly care
For my friends even when they’re different
Openly flaunting my heart
And discovering my natural skill
At making most human mistakes
Such a bitch because I have the art
To ravish every natural temptation;
Scoring alpha in bitchiness quotient
With a loud mouth
Not even afraid to swear;
And perseverant to the point of madness
Bitch in being doggedly smart
You’ll be such a man if you’ll grudgingly accept
Being a perfect bitch is such an art

Ahoy! So what’s up with the cliché?
Masterminding my own business
I’m gonna just get by
Being who I am if it equals
In your world as being a bitch
Then worry for your world
Cause the bitches will arrive
With their warheads worn as labels
Premonition, did you have?
The warhead is code named Bitch
Such a cliché! Such a cliché!



No comments:

Post a Comment