Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not Guilty


Please don’t love – you can burn in your hate
I’m just a little pissed off at my ill timed fate
Framed like sickening reminders
All your fake-standing tall(s)
It’s never going to happen – guilt
It’s the writing on the wall

Guilt – free – my wild side
I’m just used to my defiled side
Statistically – I’m so over
Always return to my uncivilized side

Are you sorry?
Do you burn?
Reproved, rebuked
I’m habitually - disapproved
My ears so plugged
Fix me my drip – I’m better off drugged

Silently patient eyes
Daring - but bleak eyes
Always watching – the freak’s eyes
Building me my guilt trip
Clawing at me – their death grip

Loud voices – conspiring to frame
Pretentious voices – plotting to tame
Building me my guilt cage
Freak eyes – harbor, silent rage

Guilt – free – I’m bedazzled
I’m twisted, frayed – so frazzled
Dumping my emotional scores
Plaintive cries for guilt – now bore
My wild impromptu defiled side
Careless and wanton - beguiled side

 Lump your guilt
I’m going to live off my uncivilized side

While you’re busy faking your standing tall(s)
Not Guilty – That’s my writing on the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment